You may well know about popular Mario video game. Each year on March 10, it is celebrated as National Mario Day to honor Mario from popular Nintendo game. Google is also celebrating National Mario day by putting Mario on Google map for this week. So Mario, a favorite plumber-turned racer having moustache will accompany in your travel adventures on Google maps.
How to Enable Mario on Google Map
Google will start rolling out Mario on Google map globally starting today. You will get an update to Google maps. If you don’t have updated Google Map, then after updating Google maps, you can enable Mario on map. Here are the steps how to use Mario on Google Map.
- Install the updated version of Google maps from App store or Google Play if Google Map on your device is not latest.
- Then choose your location and where you want to drive.
- On Google map in your android or iOS, at bottom right find and tap grey Question mark ”?” icon.
- Next, It asks to confirm. Tap on “Let’s-A-Go!” button from prompt. On confirming “?” turns to yellow.
- After enabling you will see Mario on Navigation Arrow to guide your way.
You can enjoy Mario on Google Map, wherever you will drive during this week. So navigate your world with Mario and celebrate National Mario Day.