Did you used another device to open your Facebook or Gmail account and left it logged in? Logging out from your account is imperative if your device is not completely personal or you are using someone else laptop or desktop. But you may accidently forget to logout from your account on another device. No Problem, you can always remotely logout from Facebook or Gmail on another device quickly. Both Facebook and Gmail do their best to keep your account secure. So Both provide users the option to remotely logout from account on other device. Ways to remotely logout from Facebook or Gmail are as below.
How to Remotely Logout from Facebook Account
To logout remotely from Facebook account, you can use either Facebook website or Facebook App. Facebook provides option in both to logout from where you are logged in. So Both ways are described here.
Logout remotely from Facebook through Facebook Website
Logging out from devices where you are logged in currently, is very easy. You just need to login to your Facebook account and navigate to settings. Here are the steps.
- Open Facebook in your browser. Sign in to your account. Navigate to “Settings” by clicking on top right dropdown.
- Click on “Security and Login”.
- Under “Where You’re logged in”, you can see all devices where you are currently logged in. If you want to logout from all, click on “Logout of All Sessions”.
- If you want to logout from individual device, click on three vertical dots and select “Log Out “.
Logout remotely from Facebook through Facebook App
- First of all, Sign In to Facebook app in your device if not already logged in.
- Tap on menu in top Right. Navigate to Account settings and tap on it. Tap on Security & Login.
- Under “where you’re logged in” you can see all sessions where you are logged in currently.
- Tap on “Log out of all Sessions”. To remove particular entry tap on Three vertical dots. And tap “Log out”.
How to remotely Logout of Gmail Account
In Gmail users can remotely logout from account through only Gmail website. So here are the steps for it.
- Open Gmail in browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. In Bottom right side you can see Last account activity. Click on “Details”.
- Click on “Sign out of all other sessions”.