What is a Computer Virus? Computer virus is a man made destructive computer program or code that is generally loaded onto a computer system without the knowledge of a user and causes unauthorized and unwanted changes to the information stored on the computer. The term computer virus may be applied to software, code, code blocks, … Read More »
Tag: Boot-Sector Viruses
You May Also Like!
- WhatsApp tips and tricks to get expert in messaging
- Rare Apple 1 Computer sold at auction for $671,000
- Google launches 11 New Google Glass Apps
- How to Setup and Use Windows Cortana for Better Experience
- How to Spot Fake Online Review?
- How to Import Google Contacts to Spreadsheet Using Script
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 8 Operating System
- MobileGo – Manage your Android Smartphone from your Computer
- Microsoft Smartwatch to Monitor Heart Rate, Compatible with Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- YouTube Tricks, Hacks and Features for Better Viewing Experience