What is a Computer Virus? Computer virus is a man made destructive computer program or code that is generally loaded onto a computer system without the knowledge of a user and causes unauthorized and unwanted changes to the information stored on the computer. The term computer virus may be applied to software, code, code blocks, … Read More »
Tag: Macro Viruses
You May Also Like!
- How to Resolve ” insufficient storage available ” problem on Android
- 10 Hidden Features of Google Chrome You Must Try
- How to Mute or Disable Videos Autoplay in Chrome and Firefox
- Google’s New Gmail has Fresh Look and New Features
- YouTube Tricks, Hacks and Features for Better Viewing Experience
- How to Send Customized Bulk Emails without Mail Merge Add-ons
- WhatsApp Web Update includes new phone like Features
- How to Spot Fake Online Review?
- How to use Windows Ink Workspace in Windows 10
- Google Glass – Quick Overview and Introduction