Apple Music has been launched across the world on 30th June. Apple gives you 3 months free trial to this streaming music service. When you sign up for Apple Music, you have two options to choose –
- $ 9.99 for individual per month
- $ 14.99 for family up to 6 accounts per month
In both of above subscriptions Apple gives you 3 months trial period but to get this trial period you require a valid payment method associated with your iTunes accounts .Apple music is set to auto renew once your free trial is over. So if you want to enjoy only trail period and don’t want to pay automatically once trial period is over then you can turn off Apple Music’s Auto-Renewal.
Here are steps how you can turn off Apple Music’s Auto-Renewal –
- Open Apple Music app.
- Tap on profile icon on Upper left hand corner of Apple Music app. On tapping it opens your Account.
- In your Account look for View Apple ID. Tap on View Apple ID. It opens Account Settings.
- In Account Settings under Subscriptions Section tap on Manage.
- On tapping on Manage it will show you all of your subscriptions associated with your Apple Id. Find and tap on Your Subscriptions=>Apple Music Membership
- Tap on Automatic Renewal sliding Button which on tapping results into off position. Now you have turned off Apple Music’s Auto-renewal.